Charlie quit Boyd Coddington american hot rod

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

wow news to me hav'nt seen one of there shows for quite some time, will have to tune in as they say,

now charlies going to open his own shop and do custom painting for the real money!!

I'm sure charley is going to take some time off and spend it with his wife! :lol2

Guest Former Hot Rod viewer

If Boyd acts like that why would anyone want to work for him. Boyd and Duane have them working late into the wee hours. I mean I understand things need to be done but just cause Boyd's first major was a wreck don't punish others. Boyd needs to get his head out his A@!. treating Charlie like that I mean dude come on just cause I live with someone for a while does it mean they are more important than my own family. Is Boyd giving him some p@!!y. Come on Boyd. I looked watching the show cause I taught Charlie was awesome . Does everything and than some and has a great personality but with Boyd :what like that and Charlie :beer gone I won't watch the show. I see enogh a@@holes all day Do I really need to see that.

Guest Guest
If Boyd acts like that why would anyone want to work for him. Boyd and Duane have them working late into the wee hours. I mean I understand things need to be done but just cause Boyd's first major was a wreck don't punish others. Boyd needs to get his head out his A@!. treating Charlie like that I mean dude come on just cause I live with someone for a while does it mean they are more important than my own family. Is Boyd giving him some p@!!y. Come on Boyd. I looked watching the show cause I taught Charlie was awesome . Does everything and than some and has a great personality but with Boyd :what  like that and Charlie :beer  gone I won't watch the show. I see enogh a@@holes all day Do I really need to see that.

[*]295631

Guest Former Hot Rod Viewer

If Boyd acts like that why would anyone want to work for him. Boyd and Duane have them working late into the wee hours. I mean I understand things need to be done but just cause Boyd's first marriage was a wreck don't punish others. Boyd needs to get his head out his A@!. treating Charlie like that I mean dude come on just cause I live with someone for a while does it mean they are more important than my own family. Is Boyd giving him some p@!!y. Come on Boyd. I liked watching the show cause I thought Charlie was awesome . He does everything and than some and has a great personality but with Boyd like that and Charlie gone I won't watch the show. I see enough a@@holes all day Do I really need to see Boyd on TV to. I am glad Charlie has left gives him more time to spend with his family and etc. Hope he becomes a big name in the painting world. Of course we all know he will make more money now that he has left.

Archived