2005 Pontiac Grand Prix

tintnfool

Guest dumplin

I just did an 05' gp 4dr. , ezy as pie ! Pulled door seals and on back glass just pressed down on the deck while I used the modified sideswiper , came out perfect with a lil' extra heat from halogen worklight . :spank

A relief cut was used mainly in the 80's B4 heat shrinking:

..taking a finger and moving it just above/below a heater wire and cutting along the wire up to the length of the finger, then cutting one half of the finger lay over top the other half with the thickness of the "overlap" directly on top of the heater wire giving it the illusion of invisible :thumb

Guest shadetree

I just did an '04, and pulled the rear deck as soon as I saw it. The speaker grills are like an inch from the glass. I didn't think I could even roll over them, so I yanked the deck. 4 bolts and two x-mass tree fasteners that are a pain to get to. But, after that it was cake.

Guest jtm999

what a big back window this thing has the bulldozer is a must with this car,even then its still kind of a pain. also has the dot matrix and some antenna or something that sticks off the glass on the inside that has to be cut around. the doors are easy though just pull the panel back a little and pull the gasket out. the one I did was brand new and the battery was dead after 2 hours at least I found out there finally putting a decent motor in there cars a 5.3 V-8 it must be fast I guess.

Archived