93 cutlas back glass

Guest live2zzz

Guest live2zzz
:lol6 im doing a friends cutlas today. I have never done one in 1 ps.im thinking just stretch the botom and go from there.I have not done one in 5yrs so any help will be cool!

Guest Key West
:lol6 im doing a friends cutlas today. I have never done one in 1 ps.im thinking just stretch the botom and go from there.I have not done one in 5yrs so any help will be cool!

[*]258662

Cutlass Supreme? they SUCK. :? They are kinda(sorta) like a Saturn 4 dr. I remove the back seat, the rear deck (tray). when thats done I wet shrink it. I've tried dry, but with worse results. The Saturn is alot easier IMHO, but then (thank God) I've only done 3 Cutlasses so far, and charge thru the nose for 'em. Aint it wierd how our friends (or anyone else who wants a "DEAL") NEVER has a Camaro, or a Civic? They all have Buick Regals, Cutlasses, 944 Porches, or any one of many PITA cars, etc......... :?

PS. Get the middle flat. EVENLY get the "fingers top and bottom. the prob is gonna be on the bottom half at the side curves. Shrink, split, shrink, split. Go slow. OH, and BTW the top half aint no picinic, either..... GOOD Luck!!

Guest Key West

[*]258662

OH, And BTW, If you get this one, dont let anything else f*% with you. Its a REAL @#$%. God bless ya for the effort tho... :?

Guest live2zzz
:? im doing a friends cutlas today. I have never done one in 1 ps.im thinking just stretch the botom and go from there.I have not done one in 5yrs so any help will be cool!

[*]258662

OH, And BTW, If you get this one, dont let anything else f*% with you. Its a REAL @#$%. God bless ya for the effort tho... :?

[*]258675

thanks! I will let you no the outcome. :?

Guest live2zzz
let us know how it turned out when your done tinting this beast of a window.

[*]259027

not preety!!! I got it in 1 ps but on 1 side botom corner I got a good size crease.a little heat and it was gone. but from the inside you can c the glue smear.a #7 back glass but f it.wont do another 1. :dunno

Archived