what kind of TINT BELT do you guys use??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie
I carry a pouch, but never wear it, just carry it around here and there.

[*]265379

me too. I went to home depot and bout a finishers pouch. its ment torun down the leg. seemed a good idea at the time but it kept pulling my pants down. I still use it, just dont wear it. I like the nice rigid pockets.

Guest DSMTommy

nice switch tint, noticed it, just quietly laughed to myself....... :wall

As far as a pouch, I've tried some, but I still rely on my box and laying my tools everywhere but where I need them......

I purchased a nylon tool belt and fabricated it to work for what I need. I just riveted a can holder on the back to hold my can of glass cleaner, and rivited a squeegee handle in the front pocket to slide my main squeegee into when not in use. I carry almost every tool I need in this belt, including the boxes of replacement blades, hard cards, doodle-bug pads, etc.

I wear this thing for every window except during application of BGs and rear quarters on two-door vehicles, for which I just throw the tools I need into the back seat of the car.

post-380-1110411632.jpg

I have these NEAT set of NIKE shoes I had custom made for me. they have pouches and the like. when I want tools I just sit down and get what I want. this is very helpful since I also had a red baron squeege made into the sole fo the shoe and I use that to squeege the glass. its llike some mcgyver shivt. :inot

:wall

[*]265451

:wall

Guest KEDman

I don't see how ya'll don't wear pouches, and just throwing tools in the backseat, wonder how many tools you lose. I wear a Pro-Installer pouch, and works great for me, I like having everything right there in reach. At least all the tools I use like 90% of the time. I don't try to squeeze everything in there, but there is no need for it.

nice switch tint, noticed it, just quietly laughed to myself

but apparently you didn't notice that nautiboi switched it up....not TINT :wall

[*]265652

:inot :wall

I dont remember typing in purse though, what the hell happened?

Archived