private messages

Guest Braud Spectrum

I think you should be able to now, as you have just gone over 100 posts. TD changed it the other day to more than 100 to be able to use the PM.

OT...

haha...funny guy...your chicago aren't you...I've been away to a family reunion there thais last weekend..we stayed in schumburg...whats the laws there I saw very few cars tinted the ones I saw most were done very well...but most were just the two qrts or back three and most had the rear center stop lamps cut out....if are from chicago what part you in?

TD...

haven't tried the pm thing....yet I was tryin to see if OT was in chicago to stop in and check out his work

:lol6

:lol6

I live the next town over from Schaumburg, 10 minutes away, shop is further south, about 20 minutes from Schaumburg. You should have let me know!!! You, me, and Gus would have had a good ole time. Gus is due west, where the road meets the corn..:lol6

And yeah, the laws suck, but it does keep the hacks at bay, they can't make it through winter, but they pop up every spring anyway.:lol6 And one more thing, I don't cut out for rear lights, I tint the whole glass, so what you saw was the marginal work of my competition...:lol6

Archived