toureg suv

pierce8468

just did one today not realy to bad. the back window will have alot of fingers. but they lay down easy. the doors are fairly simple. the only real thing needed to know about these. are the quarter windows have to be cut. to almost excact size. you have no excess on the inside

Guest thetintshop

I just stopped by the VW dealer tonight in tyler. whoever is doing their work is making a killing. cause they sure aren't spending any time on them. very, VERY sh***y work. two peices on everything on the lot, puckers on every defroster line, cut around every third brake light, light gaps on all the sides, ect. wish I lived closer so I could get that account.

Guest FastBackJack

I hope the dealers VW rep doesnt see that. In my area me and another guy were competeing for the account. Their VW rep came in one day and looked at some of the cars on the lot. He went past a couple of my cars and liked the job very much. When he got to my comps. cars he said "Who did these. If he does anymore VW's you will have hell to pay. You arent selling our cars look'n like that." He pointed to one of mine and said, make sure who ever did that does them all. That was about 5 years ago. Still doin em today. My comp still hasnt gotten any better. :lol6

Archived