Guest thetintshop

do you trust another tinter?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. do you trust another tinter?

• 1--tint it myself
    • 2--let another tinter tint it
    • 3--let another tinter tint it and tip him $1000

Guest John Castelli
hell im the only tinter in this town who realy cares about good workmanship all the other tinters in my area are a bunch of 3 faced scum? bags including 1 especially

the man tells so many lies he cant keek up with them? n his workmanship sucks elephant @#$% :lol? :lol? :beer? :dunno A REAL PIECE OF @#$% RED NECK

[*]271578

I MEAN REAL PIECE OF CRAP RED NECK :bat:dunno :inot

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest John Castelli
hell im the only tinter in this town who realy cares about good workmanship all the other tinters in my area are a bunch of 3 faced scum? bags including 1 especially the man tells so many lies he cant keek up with them? n his workmanship sucks elephant @#$% :beer? :inot? :lol2? :dunno A REAL PIECE OF @#$% RED NECK

[*]271578

I MEAN REAL PIECE OF CRAP RED NECK :bat:dunno :inot

[*]271580

HES SO UGLY HIS OWN HAND WONT EVIN TOUCH HIS @#$% :lol:lol :ahole :hump

Guest FilmDocta
say you won the lottery tomorrow. the first thing you buy is that dream car you've always wanted.

you gonna tint it yourself?

or you gonna let another tinter tint it for you?

:dunno

[*]271560

It's noooooooooo waaaaaayyyyyyyyy in hell I would let any 1 touch my shiot :bat

:dunno it just wouldn't feel right

hell im the only tinter in this town who realy cares about good workmanship all the other tinters in my area are a bunch of 3 faced scum? bags including 1 especially

the man tells so many lies he cant keek up with them? n his workmanship sucks elephant @#$% :dunno? :bdog? :dunno? :nono A REAL PIECE OF @#$% RED NECK

[*]271578

I MEAN REAL PIECE OF CRAP RED NECK :copcar:nono:lol2

[*]271580

HES SO UGLY HIS OWN HAND WONT EVIN TOUCH HIS @#$% :lol2:copcar :ahole :spank

[*]271582

:spank

I would go buy a car with really shiatty tint, and go to another tint shop and get it redone, after its done give them hell for not saving my defroster lines, 2 weeks later I would bring it back because the back window was 2 pieces, the sides are not filed, and ask for my money back because the sides are full of contamination! keep demanding to get money back because my car was not tinted my method of a "machine" cutter, and that it took themm more than 2 hours. yes my car would be a frameless neon :copcar

Archived