A request to all members

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G'day TD and all,

I think it might be far better to have this entire site not accessible to the public domain.

Reason is that there is information in here that should be inviolable.

Next thing the public will asking for a complete breakup of film installation costs for time, material, labour and projected profit for each install. :redturbo

The Devil among us! :hmmm

Guest SQUEEGEE

Yeah TD,

But what about that one lil' speck of dust on the bottom corner of the rear quarter window on a Hyundai wagon?

These are the types of burning questions I long to answer.

:thumb

um yeah, they can see this. To see what the public can see, just log out. Most of the forums are viewable, even the foo bar. I've given this alot of thought and I've experimented with having certain stuff viewable and not veiwable and who has what permissions. I think the way it is now is good, hardcore members have 2 private forums, those with under 100 posts have very few priveleges such as not being allowed to veiw member profiles or PM poeple etc. I'm allways open to suggestion and I do consider them all.

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Ohhhhh......Ohhhhhhhhh ::::::::hands up in air like Horshack:::::::::::I got a suggestion!!!!!!

How about if you make all of us mods? This way you don't have to police us...we'll police ourselves!!!!!!! This will give you peace of mind knowing nothing will go wrong on the boards. :thumb:thumb

Archived