desert tinter looking for water

Guest hooligantintboy

Guest hooligantintboy

I have been tinting flat glass for 15 yrs and have my own tools,work truck,little giants,slitter, and 2 tier scaffolding.

I also I have used several types of hydraulic lifts etc.. and my family and I (wife and kids) are looking to move back to the east coast as soon as we can!!!!!!!!!!

Savannah GA. is where we are thinking,but North FLA. to the carolinas is our general area to consider..... I dont @#$% where I eat (honest and smart-working) and am in need of a good tinting company to be a part of.

I am a total team player and come with excellent refs. my name is Ivan and my # is 5208822002 home, or 5202563250, cell or just email me back at twostrokearmy@yahoo.com

thanx,Ivan :music

Guest hooligantintboy

I have been tinting flat glass for 15 yrs and have my own tools,work truck,little giants,slitter, and 2 tier scaffolding.

I also I have used several types of hydraulic lifts etc.. and my family and I (wife and kids) are looking to move back to the east coast as soon as we can!!!!!!!!!!

Savannah GA. is where we are thinking,but North FLA. to the carolinas is our general area to consider..... I dont @#$% where I eat (honest and smart-working) and am in need of a good tinting company to be a part of.

I am a total team player and come with excellent refs. my name is Ivan and my # is 5208822002 home, or 5202563250, cell or just email me back at twostrokearmy@yahoo.com

thanx,Ivan

ps. im moving to jesup GA....... any shops in savannah,brunswick,jesup,hinesville or in the surrounding area give me a call. we are leaving the desert on june 25 and will be in jesup ga. 4 days later. my cell phone# will stay the same and my email will stay the same until I get a local# out there :lol

ps ps I thank the guys in NY. and SO. FLA. and ANAHEIM CA. for the job offers I will steer others in your direction if I can be of any help,again thanx :smoker

thanx for the vine and thanx for the time

ivan :woowoo

Guest whale hung

thanx,Ivan

wuz up! hay there is a guy on here looking for some one from ga. I talked to him and he oferd me a pretty good salary. he owns a detail shop.maybe that can help you find him.it says on the add car wash after you open it.good luck.he sems like a good guy to work for !later!!! :makeout

ps. im moving to jesup GA....... any shops in savannah,brunswick,jesup,hinesville or in the surrounding area give me a call. we are leaving the desert on june 25 and will be in jesup ga. 4 days later. my cell phone# will stay the same and my email will stay the same until I get a local# out there :hump

ps ps I thank the guys in NY. and SO. FLA. and ANAHEIM CA. for the job offers I will steer others in your direction if I can be of any help,again thanx :hump

ivan :bdog

[*]284893

Guest whale hung

thanx,Ivan

me again.I found it.# is 770-834 4403 ask for simon!

ps. im moving to jesup GA....... any shops in savannah,brunswick,jesup,hinesville or in the surrounding area give me a call. we are leaving the desert on june 25 and will be in jesup ga. 4 days later. my cell phone# will stay the same and my email will stay the same until I get a local# out there :bdog

ps ps I thank the guys in NY. and SO. FLA. and ANAHEIM CA. for the job offers I will steer others in your direction if I can be of any help,again thanx :makeout

ivan :hump

[*]284893

Archived