Church Discount?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint
yes  :bs

probably the first, and last time I'll ever have to type those words. :)

Yes but...

Certainly... OT can accept that he's wrong... :?:)

:lol6

Never discuss politics or religion... as my grand parents always suggested. :uh:lol6:uh:lol6

No comment on the church install... :uh

Guest S and S

YES.. I do.. a Little.. I feel its a way I can Pay my Dues.. I think God for my Life.. and I have found when I do it ALWAYS comes back in a Good Way!!!

Guest blackglass
:lol6 if you do give a discount, remember its your pay check, my church racks in alot of cash, why not do the job in full and give a little extra next time.

Guest expertint

The church is a body of believers and the building where they meet can be called a church and so can an organization..The true believers are The Church..The scamsters are interested in money and buildings. The organization is usually a manmade system that trys to run a church.Anytime man is involved there is corruption and sin..I do give some breaks to dr*g rehab places and smaller groups if they need it..If it's the Crystal Cathedral they pay extra..AMEN..

Oh now isn't this just quite the discussion....

If my Church needed me to volunteer my services or time that is one thing. But for any organization, be it a church or an affiliate, to ask for a discount or donation is their option. But I by no means should feel obligated to give it to them. Therefore they can either use my service or take their business elsewhere.

As for OT being wrong....that is questionable :lol6 !

TTC :uh

Archived