I am looking for an experienced glass tinter. And possible a good indidvidual to train. We are in the philadelphia area we offer good pay and a pleasant work atmosphere. I am not one of those guys who opens up a tint shop because I had some money to invest. Without ever tinting a vehicle in my life. I was and still am a tinter so I know what is like to be an installer. Because of that you will find be to be a great guy to work for. I know what can be done and what can not be done . If you are interested in this position you can email me at pierce8468@yahoo.com or you can call me at 267-974-7012

Guest Guest
I am looking for an experienced glass tinter. And possible a good indidvidual to train. We are in the philadelphia area we offer good pay and a pleasant work atmosphere. I am not one of those guys who opens up a tint shop because I had some money to invest. Without ever tinting a vehicle in my life. I was and still am a tinter so I know what is like to be an installer. Because of that you will find be to be a great guy to work for. I know what can be done and what can not be done . If you are interested in this position you can email me at pierce8468@yahoo.com  or you can call me at 267-974-7012

[*]283364

Auto tinter or flat glass ?? :thumb