Need Tinter in Texas

Guest planoaltamere

Guest planoaltamere
Just cureus what can auto tinter make in texas or is it persentage only

[*]285129

I'm sure all shops pay different hourly, salaries, percentages. Experience is a big contributor to the pay. Everything from $400 to $700 per week.

Guest whale hung
Just cureus what can auto tinter make in texas or is it persentage only

[*]285129

I'm sure all shops pay different hourly, salaries, percentages. Experience is a big contributor to the pay. Everything from $400 to $700 per week.

[*]285135

700 a week is just for tinting right?then how mutch mor for alarms amps ext? :makeout

Guest whale hung
Over hear in Maryland where getting a tho to fiteen a week is this the same acrost the bord im payed at 40% interested to know

[*]285143

sorry dont no what you mean :makeout are you asking if 40 is normal persent. if so the ans is yes.

Guest nicoli 89

sorry did ask two questios there ,Im makeing 40% which at my shop 6 days a week will aver. 1200 to 1800 a week never talked to outher tinters before I gess I thought the hotter states would make more money. thaks for reply

Guest whale hung
sorry did ask two questios there ,Im makeing 40% which at my shop 6 days a week will aver. 1200 to 1800 a week never talked to outher tinters before I gess I thought the hotter states would make more money.  thaks for reply

[*]285147

dont move buddy!!!!! you are making top dollar. I have not made that kind of $$$ in this biz in 5 yrs!!! :makeout sounds like you work for a good guy .keep that man happy!!!! :bdog

Archived