Need Tinter in Texas

Guest planoaltamere

Guest planoaltamere

I need a good tinter in the Dallas Texas area. 5 day work week 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Saturday with one day off during the week. Shop is an Alta Mere shop in Plano - call 972-985-4625.

Guest HeavyBreather
I need a good tinter in the Dallas Texas area.  5 day work week 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Saturday with one day off during the week. Shop is an Alta Mere shop in Plano - call 972-985-4625.

[*]284105

Flat or auto?

Guest planoaltamere
Good luck there are a lot of tint shops in Texas looking for tinters :thumb

[*]284134

Yea I've noticed .... and other then putting a note on this site I'm not sure what else to do to find someone. Last summer I had several applicants to choose from and this summer only one. He turned out to be more of a car destroyer than a tinter. I've never seen anyone tear up a car door panel so much trying to get film on.

Guest planoaltamere
I need a good tinter in the Dallas Texas area.? 5 day work week 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Saturday with one day off during the week. Shop is an Alta Mere shop in Plano - call 972-985-4625.

[*]284105

Flat or auto?

[*]284139

Auto

Good luck there are a lot of tint shops in Texas looking for tinters :thumb

[*]284134

Yea I've noticed .... and other then putting a note on this site I'm not sure what else to do to find someone. Last summer I had several applicants to choose from and this summer only one. He turned out to be more of a car destroyer than a tinter. I've never seen anyone tear up a car door panel so much trying to get film on.

[*]284267

:lol6 don't ya hate that, some people just aren't mechanically inclined :lol6

Guest planoaltamere
hey heavy are u in the dallas area and are you a flatglass tinter?

[*]284939

We are busy and getting more so each day. Auto tinting mainly although we do a little flatglass. My need is for a 12 volt person and auto tinter.

Guest whale hung
hey heavy are u in the dallas area and are you a flatglass tinter?

[*]284939

We are busy and getting more so each day. Auto tinting mainly although we do a little flatglass. My need is for a 12 volt person and auto tinter.

[*]285055

I am a tinter and 12 vlt guy.13 yr exp. how mutch :makeout

Archived