Went to war with a Beatle today!

Guest Tint by Todd

Ya, the punchbug sucks!! I get $300 for them for the aggrivation.

Try taping down the four corners and dry shrinking from underneath. Totally awsome!~! You can watch the film shrink from the top down. It will totaly (ok, maybe slightly) change the way you think of beetles.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya, the punchbug sucks!! I get $300 for them for the aggrivation.

Try taping down the four corners and dry shrinking from underneath. Totally awsome!~! You can watch the film shrink from the top down. It will totaly (ok, maybe slightly) change the way you think of beetles.

Are you talking about heating under the fingers , from the mouth of the finger, and smoothing it?

been tinting nights and weekends for about 2 years got first "bug" or beetle as they're known in scotland 2moro, thought it looked easy enough but not liking what I hear on TD,

doesnt dry shrinking in one piece work? got a good grasp of dry shrinking and manage most I try, what are my chances?

(using johnson silouette)

thnks for tips, fortunatly been put off till next week, dont know about seeming suppose its ok if your good at it but you always seem to see mine, my genaral rule is if I cant do it in one I wont do it at all, hate the thought of sh#t looking jobs with my name on them, trying very hard not to be what you guy call a "hack"

using johnson sillouette film, is that one youve heard of? how does it compair to anything else? cant get llumar to close to another dealer

and yes it rains that much over here we're thinking about starting to tint boats!!

one more question for the pros,

what type of files do you use for the top of roll ups? up until now I have been using small ignition files, they work great but wear out REALLY quickly, are ther better ones out there? is it the way im using them or will I just have to put up with it??

Archived