Experienced tinter needed in Georgia

Guest terryd

Guest whale hung
Experienced tinter needed in high-end Car audio shop in Kennesaw, Ga which is about 1/2 Hr. from Atlanta

[*]292201

how u pay ? a lot of people say a lot but wont ofer a good salary?persent dont have security.if you are shure in your biz then you will do a sal . ps I am the s#I^ I have many placks in my tint bay from tint offs but I still cant spell ????

Guest terryd
do you need a full time tinter or would subcontracting work for you? just asking.

[*]292235

I would like to have a full timer but I am up to talking about options that can be offered from a subcontractor. I am losing 3-5 cars a day at times w/ no advertising that we do tint. There is no one in Kennesaw tinting at all and all the clientel out here have money they just want the job done right!

Guest terryd
Experienced tinter needed in high-end Car audio shop in Kennesaw, Ga which is about 1/2 Hr. from Atlanta

[*]292201

how u pay ? a lot of people say a lot but wont ofer a good salary?persent dont have security.if you are shure in your biz then you will do a sal . ps I am the s#I^ I have many placks in my tint bay from tint offs but I still cant spell ????

[*]292323

I have not decided on the pay whether it will be salary or commision only. That will depend on the refrences and background of the tinter. I want someone reliable and takes pride in their work as I do in my shop!

Guest Timm Smith

[*]292201

Hello my name is Tim Smith and live in marietta and im looking for work. I heard of this from two people "harvey" at custom sun control and tint dude. You can reach me by bigshady692001 or 770- 815-5761

Thx

Timm Smith

[*]292201

Dang terryd, I thought you were happy sending your referrals down here to Danny. Did we do something wrong?

Guest terryd

[*]292201

Dang terryd, I thought you were happy sending your referrals down here to Danny. Did we do something wrong?

[*]292773

Definately nothing wrong! You guys are the best around , I feel that I am losing a profitable amount of business. I have to pay the bills to survive and this can only help!You still get my business until I find some one. :bingo

[*]292201

[*]292773

Definately nothing wrong! You guys are the best around , I feel that I am losing a profitable amount of business. I have to pay the bills to survive and this can only help!You still get my business until I find some one. :beer

[*]293569

Whatever you do :beer don`t give your money

to CP films!

Archived