Join our team! Exp. Auto Tinters-S Florida

Guest tintamerica

Guest tintamerica

Palm Beach County's fastest growing tint company with locations in Boynton Beach and West Palm needs skilled automotive tinters for full or part time work. Busy shop. Experienced only. High commissions paid weekly. Call 561-706-5146 or email tintamerica@yahoo.com.

Guest Guest_Tim McCalman_*
Palm Beach County's fastest growing tint company with locations in Boynton Beach and West Palm needs  skilled automotive tinters for full or part time work.  Busy shop. Experienced only.  High commissions paid weekly.  Call 561-706-5146 or email tintamerica@yahoo.com.

[*]294205

I live in Dallas TX and I am in desperate need to relocate. Recently Divorced. 21 Years Experience in auto, commercial, and residential. I also do custom stereo installs. Fiberglass, vinyl wrap, etc. I won the national tint off in 1991. moved to LA. and recently moved to Dallas. I'm also an ASE certified paint and body tech. please let me know ASAP. :spit

Guest tintamerica
Palm Beach County's fastest growing tint company with locations in Boynton Beach and West Palm needs? skilled automotive tinters for full or part time work.? Busy shop. Experienced only.? High commissions paid weekly.? Call 561-706-5146 or email tintamerica@yahoo.com.

[*]294205

I live in Dallas TX and I am in desperate need to relocate. Recently Divorced. 21 Years Experience in auto, commercial, and residential. I also do custom stereo installs. Fiberglass, vinyl wrap, etc. I won the national tint off in 1991. moved to LA. and recently moved to Dallas. I'm also an ASE certified paint and body tech. please let me know ASAP. :lol6

[*]302513

TIM MC CALMAN, you called me today on my cell phone, but we were cut off. I'm very interested in speaking further with you. Please call or email tintamerica@yahoo.com. Did you have a chance to check out our website www.tintam.com? Sincerely, Michael