credit card processor

Guest Guest_val_*

Guest Guest_val_*

1 year old c/c processor with printer. 2006 compliant. great machine. programed with npc. but can be set up with any c/c processing co. $1000. new, will sell for 500. call for details, or e-mail. val --------xxxx or ---@netzero.net.

just my opinion, but if tintdude is gonna let guests post you can't go and edit their posts :spit  I would have liked to speak to him about the machine.

[*]295802

Sorry... :lol2 I am sure they will check back. There are alot of people that use this site for spam. In addition it should really be buyer beware. Registered members with 25 + post will help cut down on scammers. JMHO

Guest tintgod
just my opinion, but if tintdude is gonna let guests post you can't go and edit their posts :cool?  I would have liked to speak to him about the machine.

[*]295802

Sorry... :lol2 I am sure they will check back. There are alot of people that use this site for spam. In addition it should really be buyer beware. Registered members with 25 + post will help cut down on scammers. JMHO

[*]295811

or..we will have 25 usless post to have to read... :cool j/k

I think it is a fine idea.. :spit

MM I have a VeriFone TranZ 460 I will sell cheap.  Ever since I moved to Ca and closed my door of the shop in ND I have no used it.  It was like a $7-800 machine when I bougt it

[*]295946

Is that a $700 or $800 dollar machine or a $7800 dollar machine. Just to clarify :hmmm

Archived