Tint my Allroad - Naperville, IL

Guest toddbecker

Guest Tint Fx
I am looking for someone to tint my allroad.  I had hijacked another post about this before, although I can't find it now.  'oldtinter' was recommended, but I can't PM or e-mail and can't get a hold of him.

Right now, I just want to find out how much this will cost (7 windows, I have a medical exemption).  Please send me an e-mail or reply to this post.

[*]308072

I can fix you up. Just send me a PM and I can give you a quote :spit

Guest toddbecker
you have to have atleast 24 posts to use the PM system.  :spit

[*]308944

I assume this applies to the e-mail feature too? Maybe I should just start posting a whole bunch of replies to this thread. :spit

Guest skinneejay
you have to have atleast 24 posts to use the PM system.? :lol2

[*]308944

I assume this applies to the e-mail feature too? Maybe I should just start posting a whole bunch of replies to this thread. :blah

[*]308945

Hey don't feel bad I wanted to get in touch with oldtinter. I just can't figure out how. Agh! please all mighty one grace us with your email address. :blah:beer

Guest toddbecker
Hey don't feel bad I wanted to get in touch with oldtinter.  I just can't figure out how. Agh! please all mighty one grace us with your email address.  :blah  :beer

[*]309687

It can be found on this website. Since I had to go find it, I don't think I'm allowed to give it away.

Archived