Best Film - Cheapest Film on the market

Guest willie

Guest tint rookie

nah, id be happier with a beer. which my new market is full of....beer and punanny. just think party college town, with prob th worst rep in U.S.

heaven

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie

dont start crackin till 10ish.....

I started crackin bout 6ish....

I already lost count, but just need to be able to identify #'s to call a cab. dont need to know what irder they go in

Guest metint
  Im only going the 75 miles to honor the no compete. Im 99% positive that most of my old dealers will send there cars on up the 75 miles if there buyers dont mind. Not a big enough town for anything major

[*]309452

Something :lol2:lol2

So it's a sell out and move just outside the no compete boundry with expectations of taking work from whom the place was sold to. :lol6 Like a car dealer will drive 75 miles with a client's car... :lol2:lol6 Just a little pompous thinking, eh? :lol6

Cheapest = the one that will cost you more later

Most expensive = the one that will cost you more now

? Im only going the 75 miles to honor the no compete. Im 99% positive that most of my old dealers will send there cars on up the 75 miles if there buyers dont mind. Not a big enough town for anything major

[*]309452

So it's a sell out and move just outside the no compete boundry with expectations of taking work from whom the place was sold to. :lol6 Like a car dealer will drive 75 miles with a client's car... :lol6:lol2 Just a little pompous thinking, eh? :lol2

[*]309531

:lol6

Cheapest don't mean WORST

Mosr xpensive don't mean DA BEST....

IMHO...

Guest tintgod
? Im only going the 75 miles to honor the no compete. Im 99% positive that most of my old dealers will send there cars on up the 75 miles if there buyers dont mind. Not a big enough town for anything major

[*]309452

So it's a sell out and move just outside the no compete boundry with expectations of taking work from whom the place was sold to. :lol6 Like a car dealer will drive 75 miles with a client's car... :lol6:lol2 Just a little pompous thinking, eh? :lol2

[*]309531

:lol6

IMHO...

[*]309539

well..I think your half right there leo.. :lol2

Guest autotinter

[*]309452

Something :duck:lol2

So it's a sell out and move just outside the no compete boundry with expectations of taking work from whom the place was sold to. :duck Like a car dealer will drive 75 miles with a client's car... :duck:lol2 Just a little pompous thinking, eh? :duck

[*]309531

:lol2

IMHO...

[*]309539

I think nu made the best point leo, as always :lol2:lol2

Guest tint rookie

[*]309452

Something :lol2:duck

So it's a sell out and move just outside the no compete boundry with expectations of taking work from whom the place was sold to. :duck Like a car dealer will drive 75 miles with a client's car... :lol2:duck Just a little pompous thinking, eh? :lol2

[*]309531

:duck

IMHO...

[*]309539

well..I think your half right there leo.. :lol2

[*]309542

agreed

Archived