Best Film - Cheapest Film on the market

Guest willie

In my shop right now I have Solargard, 3M, Madico, & Johnson. I used LLumar for MANY years and love their film too. But the film I use EVERY DAMN DAY of the week is Solargard. HPCharcoal, HPTrueGrey, NRTrueGrey, and Quantum. Of all....I'd have to say I like the look of NRTrueGrey the best(allthough my car has HPCharcoal on it :hmmm .) NR True Grey is a great looking film. I just can't seem to get used to the thinner film.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
easy TG.... were just debating.... no train wreck warnings needed

[*]309432

:lol6

I would have expected TG to stand up for Suntek right about now...I hear it's great. I just don't know for myself. :lol6

[*]309435

suntek is a great film...I like it alot...one of the best films I have used and I have used just about all of them... it isnt the most expensive film out there...but I would compare it to the the top three manuf. out there today in quality and customer service... :lol6

Guest tint rookie

call the cali # ask for eddie...tell am brian from mano bro's called. they'll treat ya right. had one ba exp. (wrong film sent) here im an arse.......that one incident I was a FLAMING ARSE. they did me right though. they ate a 7 bill order, to keep me happy.

if they are already talkin sh!t.....an economy film wont prove em wrong.

whats the demographic where youve moved, lots of ma and pop shops? or the big corps already there? (talking automotice industry)

Archived