Best Film - Cheapest Film on the market

Guest willie

Guest tint rookie

as a technicallity (loop hole) as lon as your shop (home basa)is based outside the 75 mile radius, couldnt you go mobile as well, and still satisfy the no compete clause?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Film price consist from many factors, and very often price are not showing film quality...For example if factory are on west coast but head office on east, delivery costs from one coast to other is also addition to film price, but quality won't grow if You move film from one coast to other. Also stuff salary have their influence on films cost - as more nothing do people sitting on their chairs as more film cost....You also have not forget workers labor...Indian or Russian or Chinese worker charge much less than american....And for example Indian window film quality is not so bad....Chinese Audio is in every house....Russian products are also all over the world under million different brands....

So many comnponents...Of course the cheapest film in the market are not the best...But may be not worst.....It's long discussion and my language don't allow me to tell more.....

wow 5 pages over night? man o man :lol2

just go with what you think will be ok, if your looking for cheap film dont expect to be in biz a long time..but if quality is what you are thriving for, them I would go with the most popular brands most of tinters on here use....

Archived