Best Film - Cheapest Film on the market

Guest willie

Guest willie

Ok guys and gals heres your chance. I recently sold my 12 year old shop and am moving to open a new shop. I wont mention the film I used the longest but I tried them all. Sun guard, solar Guard, Llumar, Johnson, 3M etc.

I would like to know what everyone thinks is the best film on the market today with the best backed warranty. I would also like to know what is the cheapest film on the market today for those price shoppers that dont give a flying flip about warranty. I am in Texas so if you know the distributor in this area let me know also.

Thanks and I look forward to the replys.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie

welcome h@ck shop. cater to those who dont give a flip. we'll keep the high end customers. then we'll take the biz when there's the replacements for your shotty work. they wont return to you....they will come to us.....and you'll be outa business.

heres to a short lived friendship :hmmm

Guest tint rookie
welcome h@ck shop. cater to those who dont give a flip.? we'll keep the high end customers.? then we'll take the biz when there's the replacements for your shotty work. they wont return to you....they will come to us.....and you'll be outa business.

heres to a short lived friendship :hmmm

[*]309379

dont understand the hostility dude? I would put my work up against anybodies. I was asking a simple question. I was getting 200 -225 for 4 door cars where I was at and the town I am going to the guys is getting 125.00 for the same with some film called solar zone. I had never heard of this film so I was just trying to get opinions and knowledge. Not some idiotic reply whom I have no idea who you are or who you think you are. Nor do I care for that matter. Yeah after 12 years in the same place and alot of money from the competition to leave a certain radius, I dont believe I'll be outa of business anytime soon. You need to read the post get off the internet and get ready for the school bus monday morning. Leave this site to the adults.

[*]309397

you wanted an oppinion....you got it.... stay away from cheap tint, sorry you dont like it. dont pot on the internet, expecting to see only what you like. whos the one with the childlike attitude. sorry the world aint candy coated.

in the biz 12 years... you should know better.... if youve really been in the biz that long you should know how to sell quality. rather than becoming a h@ck shop. the other shops in the area will feed off it.

and whats the point of quality work, if the film dosent keep up with your "skill".....maybe its tinting, sure as hell aint sales.

if youve had your own shop sooo long and are sooo established.....why you packing up and leavin. (im in the middle of the same kinda deal, dont get me wrong), I wouldnt recccomend it to any one. but just based on my previous reputation, my skill, my film, and ability to sell.....im sinking the local shops after only 4 mos in my new area. know why, they aint got sh!t on me. nor will they ever. I keep my overhead low, with only a few things in mind. making money. keeping cust. happy. building a rep (again) to stay in biz.

of any of the overhead expenses, the one you shouldnt be skimping on is product. I think they teach you that one in h.s. econ. as well :spit

and solar zone is crap. just another oppinion. dont care if anyone likes it or not.

there are up and downs to every film. and every manufacturer makes a top of line and cheap azz line. you have 15 years experience...like what we say is going to change your mind on anything. nothing anyone says here will change what film I use. :hmmm

Guest ninjatinter

Yeah, What they said. If you have to buy :hmmm film, you don't need to ask us where to get it. Just hit up Ebay and grap some Papas!!! DONE! If you need good stuff, then order the most expensive SG you can get yer lil paws on!!! :spit Easy enough. :hmmm

Guest tint rookie

if you know it, believe it, dont sell out.....stay the quality course.

as soon as you say cheap, catering to those who dont give a flip....SCREAMS, h@ck. I read the post.

you didnt get this far selling turds did you? thats what you claim.

ive been using suntek for going on 5 yrs now. not one warranty claim. I still consider them affordable...without sacrificing quality. roughly a 10 buck diff. per car. compared to economy film.

in a new area, would you rather get references for 6-8 mos. or for "as long as they own the car" your prior rep does help in a new area.....but it dosent amount to as much as the new rep your starting will.

welcome to the site. you can be honest. call me an @#$%. but you'll find in life, the people that were the most honest to ya, were assholes. brutaly honest or not.

Archived