Nightmare bid today

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
dual

couple different Panarama Sterling shades

[*]310186

Damn...Sterling? Not pinchin pennies on that job...Nice to hear a customer wanting the best and paying for it for a change. :nope

[*]310252

no kidding...good job blade...and have fun.. :bat

now let's not jump the gun here boys :nope this is what I said...

looks like she's gonna do the job.

I'm not getting geared up on this one until I have a signed estimate in my hands. It's not a go yet. But it is a step in the right direction when she's given the bid and then adds some windows. :bat

Guest tintgod
now let's not jump the gun here boys  :bat  this is what I said...
looks like she's gonna do the job.

I'm not getting geared up on this one until I have a signed estimate in my hands. It's not a go yet. But it is a step in the right direction when she's given the bid and then adds some windows. :beer

[*]310357

just tell her you doing them and she is going to like it :nope

Guest Solscreen

There big windows compared with this job I done a few years ago in clear UV, the house was about 300 years old with georgian panes at about 3 inches by 6 inches and me and my mate filmed I think it was about 2500 of the buggers.

I also priced it by per pane, all was costing for the labour really lots of profit for the film. :lol6

Guest VOLTRON

sounds like a nice job man, being that u get it and all. who was the dood that wanted u to use laborers? Hire someone to tint french pains and pay them hourly? only so the next week you can go back out there and redo 1000 of them. Jesus I would h@te to see some of the jobs that guy has done with laborers.

With having proffesionals do it you can still have a nice profit greedy arse.

Speaking of french pains I was talking to this guy who wanted to contract me for a job and we were talking about charges and all and we were laffin about french pains and how much work they are and I told him I charge 3-4 dollars a pain depending on type of adhesive and type of frames and he laffed and said yea I know, they are a b|tch. so we finsihed talking and he went out of town to go look at this job and called me back next day and said there was 55,000 french pains and wanted me to give him a price on sq ft not on pains. I laffed and said I dont charge by the sq on french pains do u? He never called or emailed back. told him the lowest I would go was 2 a pain, and the payout was like 2 months after u submitted the paperwork on what u had done in the past 2 months. So when I started I wouldnt have gotten paid for about 4 months. lol

Archived