B/G install for Audi tt and 350z

Guest chip01

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just did the TT last week. Reverse rolling worked excellent. I do not use a tube or anything inside of my roll, just roll the film to about a one to two inch diameter, and the stiffness of the film and liner will keep the integrity of the roll. IMO that works so much better, 'cause you do have a little bit of bend to play with, and you don't have to worry about the length of your PVC pipe (or whatever you use to roll around). Not using a tube inside your roll also helps with navigating around third brake lights if present.

Guest tint rookie
I just did the TT last week.  Reverse rolling worked excellent.  I do not use a tube or anything inside of my roll, just roll the film to about a one to two inch diameter, and the stiffness of the film and liner will keep the integrity of the roll.  IMO that works so much better, 'cause you do have a little bit of bend to play with, and you don't have to worry about the length of your PVC pipe (or whatever you use to roll around).  Not using a tube inside your roll also helps with navigating around third brake lights if present.

[*]313003

werd.

K.I.S.S.

the only ting I do different is I leave like a 2" strip right up the middle (just b4 the brake light on the unroll) where no slip is sprayed before rolling. so you can adjust the 1st half of the film on the glass and shift around if needed. with out the roll taking off while your looking away.

Guest tint rookie
I'M 6'1 and 240 and that makes it a pretty tight fit in the back of that z.  done several with no prob, but just thought I'd add my 2 cents

[*]313378

you are the largest tinter I know.....props

Archived