What do you dislike tinting the most?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mastertinter

I had a Hyundai elantra and I never caught him but I am positive there was some sort of small wookie in the back with me... turned out sweet though.

those wookies don't mess around....

post-15582-1128646992.jpg

Guest Sprinter
I primarily work on cars that are newer now ...I 've noticed that customers aren't hanging on to thier cars as long as they used to which is a good thing  :poke

I personally h@te cars with ruber gaskets of the 70's and 80's holding in tons of dirt and debris just waiting to flush out into the tint ...so much more cleaning time to make them come out good .

[*]324062

there you go the smart tinter who has a 10 year rule, no werkie on anything older than 10 years old.

no rv's or semi truck either.

what I dislike tinting the most has nothing to do with cars. those, for the most part I can handle. it's freshly stained wooden-framed windows, metal-framed caulked in windows, skylights more than 20 feet up off of an extension ladder, cat or dog hair floating around the houses, tinting military stores run by lesbians wearing guns in holsters. things like that :poke

Guest blackglass

I did a sunroom for this old farming couple the worst flat glass job ever, big hairy dog running around,saw dust, and tools were all over, but thats not the hard part, the wife had "old timers" no joke I was doing the slider and every 10 min. she would wonder my way and ask who I was and what I was doing there, she would try to open the sliding door while I was laying film. And you can't get mad, she didn't know better, but damn I just flew through it and got the hell out of there.

have you ever tried to tint with someone walking off with your blue max & conquerer :poke

Guest ninjatinter

Holy crap!!! You poor bastard!!! You got bullied by Hilgar the lesbian logger??? I will personally chip in for your conseling buddy!! :poke I would deal with the Land cruiser any day!!!!! :poke

:woowoo

Damn that is nasty. I h@te doing quality work on old ass cars and I h@te the customers who bring in these POS and expect the work to be flawless. I just have them fill out a disclaimer form. :poke

Also h@te customers who just waste my time asking questions and never show up and/or show up late :poke

the hair, the dirt...and yes the car seats all pains in the ass....(my rule on car seats is I take them out but they have to put them back in)....rebber mldgs on the old cars..I usually just pull the glass so not to have the contamination flow under the tint...what I h@te most are no show customers....like today where I called the customer the night before about 6pm talked to her said it was just a reminder call and I'd see her between 9:30 and 10am....then she f'in no shows how BS is that...you know I can forget an appointment but if she was no showin she knew the night before why not say something came up ....a lame ass excuse would be better than a f'in no show that is just a total F to me..I could have planed someone else to take her spot...but no....it's just F you your time and your income.....well F her too...@#$%.....

anyway I got a chance to go the bone yard and pick up seats for my future tintmobile....67 econoline van......

oh and I h@te tinting dodge stratus back windows.....they suck

Archived