air pits

Guest seimport.com

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:bingo, by the time I have enough experience for another axe, I won't be able to walk... too many two-doors I guess... and they keep getting smaller.

[*]324478

start slapping them tints on the outside and pray the film doesnt come off on the freeway :thumbdown

Guest metint
start slapping them tints on the outside and pray the film doesnt come off on the freeway :spit

[*]324480

I put a piece of ATR 15 CH on the outside of one of my Jeep quarter windows... drove home within a couple hours without losing the film.

That was a year ago... it still looks good.

I am testing a wipe-on, wipe-off surface sealant with UV to see how much extended life I can achieve from an exterior install. May play out to having a solution for prolonging exterior installs on buildings. :nope

About 10 years ago, I get this POS Fiero (or something like that). The thing was such a POS, that the seats would not move forward, or flip forward. There was no chance of getting at the back bolts for the seats and removing them, and they were touching the glass.

I installed the film on the outside of the back glass. Never got any complaints from the owner. I did tell him that he could not touch the back glass with an ice scraper though.

start slapping them tints on the outside and pray the film doesnt come off on the freeway :spit

[*]324480

I put a piece of ATR 15 CH on the outside of one of my Jeep quarter windows... drove home within a couple hours without losing the film.

That was a year ago... it still looks good.

I am testing a wipe-on, wipe-off surface sealant with UV to see how much extended life I can achieve from an exterior install. May play out to having a solution for prolonging exterior installs on buildings. :nope

[*]324502

im pretty sure it wont fly off, I mean it is adhesive based (films) I once put a white out visor strip on my low 6's gti rabbit, and you know that thing has sppeed, and it never flew offf, then I took it off to put on a "BLO ME" visor sticker across the windshield :nope:nope

Archived