Please Help!! Can't get paid!

Guest randr

Hi all,

I have a problem. I own my own PDR business, and decided to do some contract work for another dent company. The other company landed a hail gig out of state. My business partner went along with the guys from the other company to do the hail work. Meanwhile I stayed back home to cover both my existing dealer accounts, and the other company's dealer routes. Now it has been a few months, and I still haven't gotten paid from either the hail, or the dealer work that we did. We only had a verbal agreement. Is there anything that I can legally do to get my money out of this company? Even if I only get the money for the dealer route that I covered. (The dealer has verified for me that they paid the guy) Thanks alot for any help you can give me.

:dunno Small claims court works excellent. It is very inexpensive (at least in the county that I live in), the process is simple (you won't need a lawyer), and it is very effective.

Throughout the many years that I have been in business, I have used this option a few times, mostly for going after my hubby's customers (who don't want to pay for the repair of their POS), as my business being more a luxury item than his.

You can usually get paid what you are owed, along with interest, court costs, etc. Give it a try.

Guest Sprinter

get a cop buddy to go down there and say to them that they stoled from you and you want to payed before they are arrested.

you say you took over thier accounts while they were away, so go back over to the dealerships and permanetly take over thier accounts.

Archived