Tint Brand recommendations?

Guest axleback

Up to this point, I've been only doing it for the fun of it during the weekends.

[*]326384

BULL CRAP....... no one TINT for fun :lol2:lol2:lol2:dunno

[*]326919

so true :dunno:dunno

or your some damn phsyco who needs help....and needs to be taken to a mental facility...

[*]327021

I disagree....I've started out tinting w/that Gila crap just to see if I can do it...boy, was I in for a surprise. But, honestly I did do it for "fun" at first.....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first few times I ever tinted I did it for myself and a few friends. I would consider I did it for fun. I sure as shiat wasn't gettin' paid for it. :dunno it was all for fun to try and make our minitrucks look cooler. :dunno

Guest axleback
tinting for fun :eyebrows

[*]327462

Wow, can't believe all the flame I would get for saying "I tint for fun". That's ok, you guys don't have to believe me. I have a full time job that pays over $100,000/year which means I really don't need this to pay for my bills. But who would turn down any opportunities to fatten their wallets? Like I said, I've already tinted a few of my friends' cars using that Gila crap and it really wasn't that difficult. Although it will probably take me alot longer than you pros would (average 4 hours per car), but I'm sure my time would improve with more practice. Happy tinting...

Archived