who uses a Gasket Shield or Gasket wizard

Guest chip01

Guest Tint Masters
same as the others...I use em on certain cars only.  and I don't use them very often.

[*]326640

When I need one I have to dig it up!

About once every .......4 months :bingo

same as the others...I use em on certain cars only.  and I don't use them very often.

[*]326640

When I need one I have to dig it up!

About once every .......4 months :bingo

[*]326795

I've used them and no they have not injured me.

I use to always pull panels because I believed it to produce the best overall results, but now I produce the same results from using a gasket wizard (on some cars) rather than pull the panel.

Perfect example would be a 93 Cavalier 2dr. I tinted a couple of weeks ago. I used to always take the panels of of these (IMO the old style kinda suucked to take off) but took them of for yrs ..the gasket wizard saves you from taking this panel off saving you time..but more importantly and I can't emphasize this enough ..running into breaking something that wouldn't have broke in the first place had the last person that took that panel off done the job properly instead of epoxying plastic peices together acting as a boobytrap for the tinter to get caught holding the bag of fixing it.

For anybody thats tinted a long time and removes panels...you KNOW that is true.

To recap:

It's good to know how to pull panels.

It's not always necessary to do so...many panels just pull away from the glass or gaskets just pop out giving you the same full advantage as completely pulling the whole panel

The Gasket Wizard is a great tool to use on SOME vehicles

Bottom line is to produce the best job minus unnecessary extra work if not needed IF you can produce the same quality :lol6

Guest tintgod

one installers quality is different from another's quality work...

some will let specks here and there go by or a crease here or a crinkle there and think it is just fine..or not getting the film down ALL the way past the seals as good quality..or not getting the film as close as you can not good quality..or not getting the film all the way into the back seal and front nose of doors good quality..but I'm not one of those..that is why I like to take off as much as I can with in reason..but that is just me

and this goes the same for customers...some customers just have a different quality standard as other..

this is my :lol6

one installers quality is different from another's quality work...

[*]326957

:lol2 I 've seen work leave other shops that truely make me shake my head...you don't always get what you pay for ...like yo said TG a crease or dirt is not what the customer paid for ...unlrss he/she underpayed for a job ..then it's acceptable :lol6

its just another source for rookies and for those who dont know how to tint or remove panels.... :uh

[*]326742

:lol:uh:lol2:lol2:hmmm:lol

and YOU

just jackin with you :uh

[*]326865

:uh someone's on crack.

[*]326893

yup tint and you really need to quit that bad habit

[*]327003

looks like we got a jackasss in the house :uh

Flame-I_have_connections.jpg

Archived