Buddhism, what do you think?

I haven't heard of any mass killings in the name of Buddha, so it seems to be a good alternative to some other big religions. I think any religion or way of life that is tolerant towards other's believes and promotes not harming others with your actions is a good thing. (This status can be achieved without any religion). That's only half of the story though. Because it is one thing living up to it and another to just use it (religion) and hide in it.

And yes, waking me up sunday morning means not tolerating my believes.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we got on the mo mo's list somehow.  they'll never leave you alone. unless you answer the door nvde with a nice chubby glistening in the morning sun.

[*]327127

I could've answered the door nekid but,

I have R20 on my front door, this chick didn't know what to think,

all she could see was her own reflection, but next time I'm showin her the mule, she'll either come in and jump into the mix or... just not come back. She was kinda cute though. :spit

we got on the mo mo's list somehow.  they'll never leave you alone. unless you answer the door nvde with a nice chubby glistening in the morning sun.

[*]327127

I could've answered the door nekid but,

I have R20 on my front door, this chick didn't know what to think,

all she could see was her own reflection, but next time I'm showin her the mule, she'll either come in and jump into the mix or... just not come back. She was kinda cute though. :lol2

[*]327298

:spit

Guest VOLTRON

I am not a religious person by any means but have always told myself that if I was to choose a religion I think it would be Bhuddism for I have always been interested in thier way of life and not judging other religions and thier humble attitudes and for the most part a really nice genuine people that u dont find in any of the other religions.

Thanks for the link Trookie....

In the excerpt it was stated that Buddhist do not believe there's is a God... Guess that's where the line between me and Buddha's teachings get drawn.

I believe I'll buy the book just the same... looks as though it would be an interesting read throughout.

Archived