FORD FUSION

Mdog

Guest Guest

if they are so easy why dont you enlighten us on how you take the brakelight out so quickly, we are all dying to hear the secret. :copcar

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did an 06' Fusion yesterday , cake !  back glass ezy one piece with sanded dots , explained to customer about pulling rear quarters for a cleaner job but opted to leave em' , still came out clean though . I love the rear brake light , simple to r& r .

[*]391239

I HATE THIS CAR!!!

Dot matrix on the rear window

The quarter glass SUCKS with that stupid 3" black rubber (cant understand why they dont put that black ceramic edge so that you cant see the rubber from the outside cheap ford sh1t box)

and I cant get that third light out without removing the rear deck

Please tell me how

if they are so easy why dont you enlighten us on how you take the brakelight out so quickly, we are all dying to hear the secret. :ohcrap

[*]398399

two ways to remove....from inside you can get to the sides of the light cover and use your door pnl remover tool....or go inside the trunk and you can look up see the connector and the tabs holding it to the reardeck....just push them up and they will release...

Guest Al-tint

Did one today 06.

From the trunk remove the 3rd brake bulb and push up on the two pins. Brake light pops right out on the inside. Back window vinyl's nice. Pull panels and the back quarters come out like most normal cars. Top seals are very tight.

Easy car. :evilgrin

Guest Auto Protectors

I did one today. For those that like to take out side windows as I do, this is a sweet car. One T20 at the top of the pillar and an 8ml on the column. The column pulls out easily to the inside. Pull like a madman and the quarter is out. It is easy to reinstall if the back of the outer trim is lifted slightly. Side glass is clamped in by two 10mls and out she comes.

brake light is easy to remove from inside the trunk. Easy shrink.

I would take this car over most. :lol6

Brake Light suck But use a Bull dozer and NP

1/4 Window Sucks Just like a New 4dr accord. With the extra big rubber in the back half of the window.

Couple of screws and it comes right out but dam wished these designers would find a tinter and get some advice LOL

I used an "e-z reach" today to tint the whole quarter glass without removing it. after spraying with slip solution I took the easy reach and squgeed and then with a little finese was able to slide the film right behind the gasket. after the second try I got it perfectly :whisper

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

IMGP3071.jpg

IMGP3073.jpg

IMGP3080.jpg

simple car, easy to remove thirdbrake...plenty of room to over cut the side rollups to avoid light gaps :thumb I never take out glass and the rubber around the rear 1/4 windows was a pain to get the film in so I just cut along the gasket and tinted it :lol2 looked fine

Archived