FORD FUSION

Mdog

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brake Light suck But use a Bull dozer and NP

1/4 Window Sucks Just like a New 4dr accord. With the extra big rubber in the back half of the window.

Couple of screws and it comes right out but dam wished these designers would find a tinter and get some advice LOL

Brake Light suck But use a Bull dozer and NP

1/4 Window Sucks  Just like a New  4dr accord. With the extra big rubber in the back half of the window.

Couple of screws and it comes right out but dam wished these  designers would find a tinter and get some advice LOL

[*]328142

true that

Not yet, but I have seen the Lincoln Zephyr... nice AARP candidate and I'd have one if the copmpany would dish out the price.

Fusion and Milan are sisters to the Zephyr... all three share the same glass in their back doors and the Fusion/Milan share windshield, front door and bacl glass.

Guest MidcoastMW

yes, the fusion replaces the Tauras all together.

IMO, its a tight car. Ive seen one on the road so far, but have seen many ad's and such. Clean looking car. I really like it. Almost looking into getting one. Id bag it with some dubz, and of course some tint. Makes a fine ride if you ask me.

As far as the Zepher...pfffft..... LS is where its at.

Guest dumplin

Did an 06' Fusion yesterday , cake ! Front doors have 3 torx head screws and one 6-7 mm hex in door pull cup . back glass ezy one piece with sanded dots , explained to customer about pulling rear quarters for a cleaner job but opted to leave em' , still came out clean though . I love the rear brake light , simple to r& r .

Archived