Lumisty revisited... how's it selling??

Anyone having any luck selling Lumisty??? What kind of application are people using it for?

Any place to get samples in the US??? I wouldn't mind having some of it on display at the next home show.

RoAcH

[*]332263

I sold it one time 15 m2 (sq.meters don't know how many inches) - first and last time. I think You can't get samples for free as this films are more than expensive. I got samples direct from factory in Japan but they were tooooo small to install somewhere. Latvian architects idiots made a mistake and have NO WAY - they must install Lumisty (in my film'o'rama - DARTZ.MATRIXX, MATRIXY, MATRIXZ :lol2:lol2 )

I havn't sold any yet. You would need to buy the minimum amount off a roll to get a sample. This display was at my distributors show last year. It did get a few double takes, but I wouldn't use it at a home show. So many people would just want to know how it works and take up a lot of your time. I'd focus on solar/security/frosted displays that get peoples attention and bring in the $ :thumb

post-239-1130719162.jpg

My Austalasian distributor has fitted it to a couple of clients at the corporate end of the spectrum.

Outrageous money ask for it before it goes up.

I'd love to get my teeth into it but I'm certain I can source it off shore for a cheaper more realistic price.

Too may snouts in the trough all trying to make a huge lick out of it before it makes it to the end customer. :thumb

As for samples....the only thing I've been allowed to have is the Madico A4 size sheet that comes in the brochure showing the different versions of it.

Devil

Guest Beeline
Anyone having any luck selling Lumisty??  What kind of application are people using it for?

Any place to get samples in the US??? I wouldn't mind having some of it on display at the next home show.

RoAcH

[*]332263

This is not me. You can try jfrolick@madico.com

Anyone having any luck selling Lumisty??? What kind of application are people using it for?

RoAcH

[*]332263

This is not me. You can try jfrolick@madico.com

[*]332673

Is Jay still at MADICO? I heard he opened other company, but I can be wrong, I am far from America :hmmm

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

Hey Dev,

Your dist was just at my place in the wine country enjoying some vino. I'm finally on to you mate. Couldn't figure it out for the longest time but I remember meeting you at a Mad event in "Melbun". All the best.

Da Mayor

Archived