what would YOU do

Guest FIREMAN68

If the customer had there glass replaced in there vehicle would you charge them again or tint for free?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. If the customer had there glass replaced in there vehicle would you charge them again or tint for free?

• Yes I would charge for the NEW glass to be tinted
    • No I would not charge them for the new glass replacement

sorry the last part of the question got cut off its supposed to say ( tint it for FREE)

[*]334027

Yes the last word is free(for some reason I can't insert "Free" on an edit for him.

I swear only in the field of tinting is this even considered ..can you imagine going to a bodyshop that did work on your car..you come back a yr later because you backed into a telephone pole and want it done for free because it's no longer looking the way it did when it left last yr because of something the customer did :lol

Guess you know how I voted :lol

Guest shadetree

I voted no, but I think it would totally depends on who the customer was in my case, and which window it was. If you're a big shop, you probably have to set a standard and stick with it, but I would be inclined to help some one out if I thought it would help me out in the long run. :lol:lol:lol

Guest tint rookie
I voted no, but I think it would totally depends on who the customer was in my case, and which window it was.  If you're a big shop, you probably have to set a standard and stick with it,  but I would be inclined to help some one out if I thought it would help me out in the long run.    :lol  :lol  :lol

[*]334068

oh with all the seatbelt knicks, windows that wont roll up/down, vandals in the world, whats a tinter to do. it really sounds like your just comparing the same thing. fifteen more minutes of work and lil material.

I agree, throw that customer factor in there, now your talkin apples and oranges. that 15 min can feel like an eternity if your letting an ass hole kick you around. helping someone cool or has sent you more biz. is another story.

Archived