what would YOU do

Guest FIREMAN68

If the customer had there glass replaced in there vehicle would you charge them again or tint for free?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. If the customer had there glass replaced in there vehicle would you charge them again or tint for free?

• Yes I would charge for the NEW glass to be tinted
    • No I would not charge them for the new glass replacement

Guest thetintshop
but I would be inclined to help some one out if I thought it would help me out in the long run. 

[*]334068

yeah, it will help you out in the long run----it will let everyone know you're the guy who works for free.

some of you guys never cease to amaze me.

yeah I charge and ill tell you why. I called my film dist. one time and told them I had a customer wanting me to tint a window that originally did not work when we first tinted the vehicle. now they have fixed the window and they want me to redo it. so my question to my dist. was. if I do decide to do it for free, will you give me 2 extra foot on my next roll of film I buy from you to make up for my ignorant decision. they said no, NO FILM YOU BUY FROM US IS FREE, so I pass along the expense to the customer. I keep my 2 vehicles in tip top shape. if you dont take care of your crap, im not gonna do it for you nor am I gonna take food out of my families mouth because your to lazy and stupid to fix your window before you have it tinted. why would anybody work for free. heres what you ask the next asshat that expects you to tint for free. ask them if they work a 40hr. week will they let their boss pay them for 30hrs. the answer will indefinitly be NO!!!!!!!

Archived