SEMA

Guest thetintshop

I wish I would've known that the tinters in the tint-off were so inexperienced... I may have competed. I didn't even see it go on though... we were spending most of our time in electronics.

The first thing I did after noon is pick up a beer... even at sema.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh yeah...metint...I really really appreciated the gift :gasp ..metint is not as bad as a guy he is on the board here.. :music

I know it is going to be asked..what did he give you?...he hooked me up with one of those new digital wagner heat guns... :whisper ..THANKS AGAIN METINT

[*]334717

:gasp No problem...

Had another to give out, too... along with a couple of BoxStar kits, 30-foot retractable cord, bulldozers and scrubbers a plenty and many other misc install tools.

wow metint....pretty damn cool gift to give TG.

[*]334723

I had it in mind, the first person from TD.com to brave the LLu booth to intro themselves to me would get a digital heat gun... :hmmm You know how guest sees himself as the number one? :music:gasp

Guest tintgod
Had another to give out, too... along with a couple of BoxStar kits, 30-foot retractable cord, bulldozers and scrubbers a plenty and many other misc install tools.

so you are saying you didn't give away that BoxStar?... :whisper

I know...im greedy :gasp ....but I stopped by that booth about four times... :gasp

Guest jparizek

yes, I will also have to agree, the tinters in the tint off were sh*tty as heck. I watched the last 3 (I think) do the focus roll up on thursday, terrible. I saw creases on all 3 of them and the one still had sh*t loads of water left in it and the one guy didnt even get to finish his in 12 minutes. he taped the whole frame/felt. whats up with that? then left the door panel all wet and sh*t layin round the door. this was my first time there and I wasnt impressed with the tint off at all, but if I do go back, for sure ill be in it. hey tintdude, whatcha say we all pitch in and set up a booth next year? is that possible or you gotta actually have some sort of production of the aftermarket field? anyways, I agree with the rest, tinters in the tint off were not impressive by any means. the solar gaurd party was good for the most part. where were the other ones? did anyone check out the demo car for llumar? the magnum or charger, whatever it was, I noticed quit some contamination in the roll ups. ahhh, blah blah!

did anyone check out the demo car for llumar?  the magnum or charger, whatever it was, I noticed quit some contamination in the roll ups.  ahhh, blah blah!

[*]335091

You must be confused with the Charger on the other side of the carpet... it was pelted and peppered with specks....

The one in the LLu booth... only had a sparse couple in those roll ups, total... so who really cares, it was done for free with no one to impress. :spit

Archived