SEMA

Guest thetintshop

Guest tintgod
yep guest is tops....a great friend.? :lol? really bums me out that I didn't get to go and see him and everyone else.? :wall

[*]334166

yeah guest is a cool guy. we and the old ladys had a blast at one of the film parties. (won't mention who, since I don't use their film. :lol ) the other film party was ok, but not as good as the other one. (and I won't mention them, since I don't use their film either. :lol2 )

got to meet metint too. :thumb you guys that rag on metint need to meet him in person. :beer

got to meet a couple of self proclaimed lurkers too. kinda sucks when you're talking to a person who knows all about you, and you know squat about them. :thumb

I have a couple of pics, but I won't post them because they include members of this board. and I'm not posting another members pic without their permission. so until they get back, I'll just hold on to them. :lol

[*]334258

yeah...it was great to meet TTS and roosco...the only thing that really pissed me off is that we didnt get a pic together..but ...we did have a great time a the party with them..at least I THINK ..we all did... :rollin:lol2:DD

it was great to be able to meet TTS and roosco..and I hope we can do it again sometime :lol

and I also meet SPRINTER...sorry I wasnt so chatty that day SPRINT..it was a long night the night before...but it was really nice to meet you :lol ..me sprinter and metint BSes for a short while

oh yeah...metint...I really really appreciated the gift :DD ..metint is not as bad as a guy he is on the board here.. :lol

I know it is going to be asked..what did he give you?...he hooked me up with one of those new digital wagner heat guns... :lol ..THANKS AGAIN METINT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
I know it is going to be asked..what did he give you?...he hooked me up with one of those new digital wagner heat guns...

Finally get to use THE heat gun eh? :rollin:thumb

[*]334746

yeah....im finally going to use it...we will see if it is THE heat gun... :thumb

Sounds like all went well an SEMA :thumb

..As far as TG was saying about the tint off..I can't believe a guy actually tried to hide hi gap by not rolling his window all the way up :rollin

Archived