SEMA

Guest thetintshop

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, I can't stand it---I have to say it.

I actually saw a guy get a 50" plasma tv for producing the best "sub par" tint job out of a group of mostly underqualified tinters.

this industry is becoming a total joke. and I witnessed it at the top level this week.

[*]334144

:DD I got sick of watching the tint off ,it wasnt worth watching

Guest Sprinter

when I was there I just missed thetintshop and roscoe but did meet guest when I was standing there with metint shooting the breeze.

talk to some lurkers also from florida and heard abunch from japan and korea.

funniest thing at the show was I met up with the guy who originally trained me in california, we talked for quite a while in the solor gard booth it had been 10 years :whisper

I actually saw a guy get a 50" plasma tv for producing the best "sub par" tint job out of a group of mostly under qualified tinters.

this industry is becoming a total joke. and I witnessed it at the top level this week.

[*]334144

LLu gave a 42 inch Plasma away and all you needed do is drop a card into the canister... :rollin

I got a kick out of that competition... it's a show for finding new interested business minded people for the industry and this booth had more people hanging around than could be handled by the company on display... many lost opportunities...

Classic... was the photo being taken for whatever marketing piece and it had a couple of beer sluggers up in the middle... ah yes... and we all cry for respect from the rest of the business world. :whisper

Oh and ah TTS... go ahead and post the pic... maybe that old grumpy, sittin' on my azz, photochop will go away.... :trustme

Guest Roscoe P. Coaltrain

I actually saw a guy get a 50" plasma tv for producing the best "sub par" tint job out of a group of mostly under qualified tinters.

[*]334144

LLu gave a 42 inch Plasma away and all you needed do is drop a card into the canister... :mad

I got a kick out of that competition... it's a show for finding new interested business minded people for the industry and this booth had more people hanging around than could be handled by the company on display... many lost opportunities...

Classic... was the photo being taken for whatever marketing piece and it had a couple of beer sluggers up in the middle... ah yes... and we all cry for respect from the rest of the business world. :whisper

Oh and ah TTS... go ahead and post the pic... maybe that old grumpy, sittin' on my azz, photochop will go away.... :lol

[*]334462

Did I win?????

metint is a top notch guy! very very educated in his field (which seems rare these days). enjoyed hanging out with him even though he turned down my date request! :krazy:trustme

guest and his chick were wayyyy cool! I think I had a fun time!! :rollin

Archived