PAINSTAKING WORK!!!

Guest Shady

This is all done with window film, the rear heating elements are very proud on lexus' and caused me no end of grief trying to get the air bubbles out that appeared along the lines and around the lettering. The letters along the bottom were frustrating to fit aswell. I did this piece by piece and the installation took me 4 hours. What are your opinions on this work and how do you guys install graphics with film if you do?

Shadey

post-234-1131200261.jpg

Guest Diamond Tints
a question....would vinyl graphics on the outside of the glass not have served the same purpose :trustme  would have been a whole lot simpler imo.

[*]334406

That what I was thinking :whisper

Guest Sprinter
a question....would vinyl graphics on the outside of the glass not have served the same purpose :whisper  would have been a whole lot simpler imo.

[*]334406

no kidding and what happens if the taxi cab changes #'s hope you charge about 600 for that job.

a question....would vinyl graphics on the outside of the glass not have served the same purpose :evileye  would have been a whole lot simpler imo.

[*]334406

I agree, I offer a vinyl application service too. I normally just install designs with window film but the customer liked the idea of it done with window films, I did it out of curiosity too. Admittedely I will steer clear from such a pain in the ass job in future, however he did pay the extra for his preference. (?375.00) with rear windows and this bit attached in the door vents. As for the ?245.00 for TINT and vinyl letters.

post-234-1131362127.jpg

Yea those Lexus defrosters suck :evileye , but your job looks great!  Like mentioned above I hope you got paid what it was worth!  :please

[*]334484

Lexus defrosters are the worst I've come across.

I should have charged more but probably would not have got the job, still looking back I would have rather installed vinyls.

Archived