How Long do you take?

Guest Unit 8

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours???  I dont even spend that much time at work on a fairly busy day and that consists of 3-4 cars.  buuuut, I guess, time isnt always everything.

[*]335557

But if you were to attack a project you knew little about, I bet it'll take you 6 times as long as a seasoned pro. It really doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as he's doing the best he possibly can, and not worrying about keeping up with internet industry giants. :spit

Guest jennifer

usually takes me 2 hours for a four door car and 1.5 hours for a 2 door. However the vette I'm doing next week will probably be a 6 hour job, and then another 6 hours of drinking to forget all the problems I will have and to celebrate my I piece back window!!!

oh man how much I've missed.

I can do a suburu with 4 guys in 10 minutes :spit

average I think its like 1.5 to like 2 hours

what the hell are you doing for 6 hours? even if you tried you'd be yawning like a mofo.

try 6 hours ona 95-96 impala ss with removing the rear seats, deck, headrests, removing old film, removing all the door panels, pre shrinking all the windows. maybe that's 6 hours.

other than that. aver 2-3 hours on each 4 door or 2 door.

1.5 hours on the subaru and 1.5 to 2 on the mitsu lancer with clean up and all that, I remember when I first started to tint that it took forever, you will speed up as time goes by and you get beter at tinting.

have you ever seen anyone in person tint a car infront of you?

[*]335508

:spit

And, I can tint the same car in half the time in the summer as opposed to during the winter. Winter is so slow, that I am not in a hurry, and I don't have the pratice to do them as quick as in the summer, when my mind is programmed to do most of the process automatically.

And, I can tint the same car in half the time in the summer as opposed to during the winter.  Winter is so slow, that I am not in a hurry, and I don't have the pratice to do them as quick as in the summer, when my mind is programmed to do most of the process automatically.

[*]335698

:spit Sounds like me :spit

Archived