new idea

Here is a new idea for alot of you guys and girls on here. open your minds a little bit

I dont know how many times I have seen somebody post about something they just discovered only to be shot down right away before it has even been tried.

10 years ago I would have been laughed at if I said I am going to shrink this back glass with baby powder. Now it is a common practice for shrinking.

I know I am not the greatest at explaining myself via internet, But all I am trying to say is this. Stop bieng so quick to rule out an idea you have never tried. Just because you cant see it working for what ever reason. Isnt that what this site is all about learning other tricks from other tinters. So why count out somebodys else's idea because it doesnt make sence to you at the moment or because he or she has a low post count. Open your minds up and learn new things

Sorry if I sound like I am bieng ans a$$hole but time after time on here I see so many post's that are just one tinter jumping on another because they dont agree with what the other said. Whether it be a technical idea or sales or so on. Just try new things you maybe happy with the outcome

I have always tried to keep an open mind here. I remember first reading about the use of magic sizing for shrinking, thinking... no way. I did have an open mind and gave it a shot. Now, that's all I use and I absolutely love it over powder. Certainly glad that I had an open mind enough to try it.

Archived