radio reception

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr. Clean
there are alot of cars out now that you can not put even semi metalized film on . we do alot of 300 's and they must have ceramic or junky dyed im not fond of the huper optix film I think it blows . it doesnt shrink worth a shiep to start and I dont know exactly what it is but it looks splotchy from time to time

[*]337453

Splotchy? Can't say that I've ever had that problem with Huper, however, I do agree that it's a little more difficult to shrink, especially their 30%.... the 50% isn't so bad, though. I'm willing to deal with the difficult shrink because of the price I get for it, so it's kind of a trade off.

[*]337499

"The Doctor is In"

Splotchy?

I have been using Huper for some time now and the "splotchy" I have noticed are on samples rather than rolls. I am almost positive that if you come in contact with this you can send it back either for a new roll or credit. If you are unsatisfied with Huper because of the shaping capabilities then Formula One also carries a Ceramic series. Unfortunatly I am a Huper Optik man myself so I couldnt tell you much about Formula Ones ceramic capabilities except the shaping process is fairly easier, but you are trading a Bently for a Lexus.

Archived