Take time off

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

So you know how we all get when winter is right upon us. take every car we can. well when you havent seen a slow down yet. you end up like me. close to 40 days later, the living room floor, laying on your ass sweatin like a hizzo in church. everybone in your body achin, with a five gal bucket in front of ya.

too much of that work sh!t will kick your arse eventially.

take some timeoff to let your bod recoup.

I'm dong more jobs now than I was last month.

[*]338416

all kidding aside from this thread ..so am I ..I budget myself that I don't get much right now..but the phone is still ringing :dunno

Yeah, we @#$% about slow days and having nothing to do, but think how the summer months were and how crazy it gets every year....I couldn't do that 12 months a year without needing every bone, joint, organ, and most of my brain replaced on a yearly basis.

[*]338487

:lol That just inspired me for a spontanious purchase for work...I'm going out and buying a Jacuzzi /hot tub right now! :beer

Guest VOLTRON

yea, I always laugh at the other tinters on these large commercial jobs, when the job starts they start working at exausting rates and after 2 weeks they are burned out with no energy.

I try and keep a steady pace the whole time, those other guys might make more then me in the first few weeks but towards the end of the job I am doing more then them which evens out to about the same amount of money.

But there are some doods that can work at that speed all the time, but that @#$% is for tha birds, :beer

Archived