Protect Gard Window Films

Dear Mr. Ric Wellman

Your website is indeed a very beneficial forum for the window tinting industry world wide where one can have frank exchange of ideas and share information with one and another.

I find members sharing information about protect gard Window films do not have the correct information.

I am writing this to share some basic information with you about Protect Gard Window films so that your members can get the correct information from your forums.

All our automotive films are proudly Made in USA.

We have no affiliation with garware which in made in India or Hanita coating.

Our High Performance films carry life time warranty including the warranty that films would not turn purple.

To share more information about our company & our Made in USA films we have been participating in Sema show since 1998 and IWFE shows. In 2006 we have our booths in Sema Show 2006, IWFE show in Las Vegas and Automechanika Shows in various part of the world.

I am not writing this to promote our company in any way but only for the reason that your members should get correct information.

Regards

Raj sood

Yet another reason not to bash films here, I searched the forum and found a lot of posts from a member saying this film was private labeled Indian or Isreali film.

I have since edited all the posts.

PLEASE, if you don't know what you are talking about, don't talk about it, thanks :dunno

Archived