snap off your blades

I never thought of the kinife either tw until recently. When I was cutting some vinyl and the pain started to set in. I tipped my knife and felt so much better because I didnt have to hold it as firmly.

As far as keeping your shop dry. I find the steamer makes my hands feel better kind of like bieng in a sauna.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I went rock climbing last nite. 1st time in a long time. holy crap! my hands are killing me.but it was so much fun,lots of hot chicks. can't wait to go again.

I went rock climbing last nite. 1st time in a long time. holy crap! my hands are killing me.but it was so much fun,lots of hot chicks. can't wait to go again.

[*]344626

Yeah..a bit of eye candy has a way of dulling the pain :nope

Guest VOLTRON

I love it when yer hands cramp up and gets locked in that position for a few seconds. :nope damn that sucks, usually happens to me when I am not drinking enuff water.

Guest VOLTRON

and rock climbing is tha jam, but my hands sweat alot and when im on the wall and im all contourted in wierded out position it is hard to let go and rechalk my hand. Kinda sucks, because the climbing part is no problem, its the grip.

Archived