vent shades

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest ninjatinter

I've got a funny one about those dang ol funky rain guard jobbies. I have always worked around them. Then one day my buddy Steve ( my second in command) comes over and BOINK, Just yanks one out for me and sticks it right back all smooth, and says " I thought you were a ninja?". So about a month later an old football buddy comes in for some doors on his ford, I proceed to yank and tear the friggin rain guard off huffin and puffin, till it finally released. Of course when I went to reapply the focker, It kept falling out. So I yell for my good buddy Steve who says " Oh yeah see that brand name? You can't take those ones out." Thanks Steve :nono So I gave my buddy some cashola to purchase some sticky crap so he could reinstall it this spring when it quits raining and snowing!!

:gasp:lol6

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest striper

we sell the crap out of them!! I pay about $19.50 for a 2pc set and sell them for $38 . not bad for 2min work. and if you guys would ever let go of your egos and try a plotter with Tint Tek you wouldnt worry at all about them!

Archived