vent shades

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frickin' ventshade things.......I really h@te when they put them on cars.......stupid customers......

[*]344729

A partial :nope on that..customers only stupid when they've been told and they go ahead and to it anyways..it's totally understandable that customers don't know they are a pain because they know the tint goes on the inside..they aren't expected to know the procedure of our job much like we don't know the whole procedure of thier jobs...over the yrs I've found that the repeat customers have remembered that thier next car , kindly wait till they tint first..then vent visors ..between that and word of mouth ..slowly they'll all get the message at the same time they go out of style (murphy's law) :nope

they make those things now without the 3M tape

they slide up under the window molding and the door frame.

much easier to remove and get out of your way

[*]344710

werd. those ones dont bother me.

my god, a post outside the person above me thread?

[*]344713

my god,? a post outside the person above me thread?

[*]344713

:nope that's what I was gonna say :nope

[*]344716

:lol:?

[*]344724

:? I can post other places too.

I just never really have enough time to look everywhere.

I have to hang around in here somewhere so you guys dont

forget about me.

Guest VOLTRON

I am currently trying to find a set for my truck. If you are a smoker they come in handy on rainy days. Especially when the design of your vehicle runs the water off the windshield and right to you window and when its down the water just comes and gets all over the doorpanel and all over my mapsco's.

Must admit..It sours my day a well  :woowoo

However they are a fact of life and aren't going away anytime soon , I've gotten used to working with them  to the point where they don't bother me as much now..but the ones that still burn me once in a while is whe nthey are on say an  S10 or Ranger..where there's not enough glass area so tack the film down when cutting and the F*&^ pattern moves slightly on you and you don't realize it till it's time to place it on  :mad

Admitidly..a good time to have a precut tint system ..just not enough to justify one for my particular biz  :mad

[*]344702

:mad

they make those things now without the 3M tape

they slide up under the window molding and the door frame.

much easier to remove and get out of your way

[*]344710

I like the ones that slip under the molding too.

They cause wind noise like a mug, I get to charge a diag, fee to tell them they need to take 'em off.

Archived