unique tinter

Guest DarkSideTint

how and the hell can he ever get a clean job with that nappy ass hair. I saw him last night and it looks like is not going to turn out that good. BTW the front windshield looked like it was 35%. and it looked purple already

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarkSideTint
I noticed that all his !llegal work is already purple looking, that must be some quality film they use up there! :lol

[*]348128

and that fat a$$ Castro is making some phoking money by doing some bull like that. :heh

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

yeah I saw that fool too, he uses a spray bottle to mist the windows and uses the frankenstein method. He really doesn't look like he does a good job, but I can't see the windows up close so I guess we'll never know. They need to put a real tinter up there to slang that shiot. What no custom designs chico?

Unique is like 2 blocks away from my shop. Ive seen some of the shows you guys are talking about with him tinting windshields and doing dark tint all the time. I was amazed they showed that on a nationally aired show.

I bump into some of his guys around the area. And I hear Will is an ever bigger dick in person(if thats possible).

Rich

Guest TiNtArTiSt790

we've done work for Will from Unique....but my shop is in Great Neck....bit of a ride to Holbrook..."The Tint Shop Inc" in L.I,NY.never met Chico though

Archived