awesome customer

Guest accent

I have been reading this board daily for about 2 yrs but dont post very much. I find it very informative and QUITE entertaining. I bought out a tinter that was reitiring almost 2 yrs ago and jumped into this head first. Comming from owning a pizza shop to doing this is ABSOLUTLEY the best thing in the world. I dont jam out 6 cars a day, 3 on a good one, some flat glass, some graphics....ya know enough to make a decent living. I have learned a TON from all you veteren's out there and I thank you for it..

My point to the topic is that saturday I had a customer that brought me her 99 forester in that I had just done 2 weeks earlier, I did 35% on front and 15% rear section. Well she didn't like the 15% thought it was too dark for her personal taste. So she asks if I will strip off the old and finish off with 35%. Now I am not the cheapest in town for tint or stripping but I charged her for the tint and gave a litttle break on the stripping end of the bill. I give her the bill and she writes a check out hands it to me and says MERRY CHRISTMAS.......smiled then left. I looked down and she threw in an extra $100 tip for christmas. I just think that is awesome, not expected but I very much appreciate it. Just goes to show you that there are still pretty nice people out their spreading a little ole fashioned holiday cheer!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for all the advice and all the advice to come, I will continue to read loyally everyday....Accent Tint & Graphics :thumb

Welcome to the board (officially)and thanx for sending in a positive post !

It only takes 1 positive post to wipe away many negative posts from memory :thumb

(hmmm..I like that quote..I'm going to put it in my signature ) :beer

I have been reading this board daily for about 2 yrs but dont post very much.  I find it very informative and QUITE entertaining.  I bought out a tinter that was reitiring almost 2 yrs ago and jumped into this head first.  Comming from owning a pizza shop to doing this is ABSOLUTLEY the best thing in the world.  I dont jam out 6 cars a day, 3 on a good one, some flat glass, some graphics....ya know enough to make a decent living.  I have learned a TON from all you veteren's out there and I thank you for it..

My point to the topic is that saturday I had a customer that brought me her 99 forester in that I had just done 2 weeks earlier, I did 35% on front and 15% rear section.  Well she didn't like the 15% thought it was too dark for her personal taste.  So she asks if I will strip off the old  and finish off with 35%.  Now I am not the cheapest in town for tint or stripping but I charged her for the tint and gave a litttle break on the stripping end of the bill.  I give her the bill and she writes a check out hands it to me and says MERRY CHRISTMAS.......smiled then left.  I looked down and she threw in an extra $100 tip for christmas.  I just think that is awesome, not expected but I very much appreciate it.  Just goes to show you that there are still pretty nice people out their spreading a little ole fashioned holiday cheer!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for all the advice and all the advice to come, I will continue to read loyally everyday....Accent Tint & Graphics :thumb

[*]346151

That's awesome dood!

There are still some folks that are appreciative when they get good service.

Welcome to the forum. :beer

Guest MidcoastMW

That is very cool!. Its cool to see that you got into tinting and like it alot. Thats kind of where Im at right now, and I fully agree on all the information and tips from the vets on this site.

Good luck with the biz !!!!!!!!!!

Archived