high cost of mistake's

Guest cctint

are you sure the defroster even worked?

that is a bummer about the lamp..but im with MM...even if it was tinted a day ago..im still not garanteeing the defroster..specially if I didnt even know it worked in the first place...I never check to see that they work before I tint them..may we should.

:lol2

also..on all our work orders...at the bottom of the page..we have a disclaimer about no garantees on defrosters on any removals of window film..and they have to sign it befoer any work is done

[*]346761

defroster elements on back windows do not exceed manufacturer warranty :welcome

I like to think we hold a higher level of integrity than our competitors, so in a situation like this I usually bite the bullet and hope it comes back to me in a positive way.For the volume of work we do, we have been lucky that there has'nt been more problems over the years.

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

The two guys that work for me are independent contractors who get paid cash, and when I first hired them I told them anything the break or damage by being negligent is coming out of their pay. So far the only problem was one of the guys burnt a seat on a car when they put the light way too close and weren't paying attention. Cost him like $75 to fix at the upholstery shop.

I like to think we hold a higher level of integrity than our competitors, so in a situation like this I usually bite the bullet and hope it comes back to me in a positive way.For the volume of work we do, we have been lucky that there has'nt been more problems over the years.

[*]346801

I'm glad to see howyou handled it....it suck to have things happen in the shop or on the road...if it makeds you feel any better we were pulling the panel of a benz suv 2006 happened just last thursday....when my installer was putting the panel back on....it sliped out of his hand and droped not to the floor but to the end of the wiring harness.....whick is this thin tape strip well pulled it staright out of the plug...only on in the country in cali...I'm in Pa....thy over nighted it and oly cost a wopping 18.00...however the custome would not let us put it in so it cost another 75 in labor from the benz garage....nothing like your problems but it shows it not just happening to you......and yes it really hits you during the slow times.....oh and BTW the guy who did it was sick about it ..I'm lucky to have a employee who does care about others stuff...

Archived